The Cashiers Office has training responsibility for all campus cash collections and provides training on cashiering issues via one-on-one training or group training, and individual Q&A as issues come up.
Office of Cashiers only; identifies daily cashier office operations.
- Set Up a Cashier Office
- Open a Cashier Office
- Take a Cash or Check Payment
- Void a Student Receipt
- Balance a Cashier Office
- Close a Cashier Office
- Run the GL Interface
Transcripts Office only; identifies daily cashier office operations in the Transcript Office.
- Transcripts: Set Up a Cashier Office
- Transcripts: Open a Cashier Office
- Transcripts: Take a Cash, Check,or Credit Card Payment
- Transcripts: Void a Student Receipt
- Transcripts: Balance a Cashier Office
- Transcripts: Close a Cashier Office
- Transcripts: Run the GL Interface
Especially for Cost Centers; identifies group entry as a way to enter transactions.
View Student Accounts
Accessing student account information.
- Run a Student Financial History
- View Customer Accounts
- View Customer Accounts: Parking and Transportation Services
Identifies modules useful when navigating myZou Student Financials.
- Set Up User Defaults
- Run a myZou Daily Balancing Report
- Balancing steps for New Student Programs cost center
Click the module title to bring up the most current version of the training manual and to see a brief description of the module. Feel free to download any manual for your use. However, we suggest that you go through a training session first. It's just easier to understand the process when you walk through it with someone the first time.
One-on-one trainings can be done at your work station; group training is handled at a suitably equipped conference room or computer lab on campus. Training sessions are informal and can be tailored to your department's unique requirements.
To request a training workshop on one of these topics please call Kim Brooks at (573)884-3127 or email BrooksK@missouri.edu.